MIL provides the following services to the Aerospace, Medical, Industrial and Power Generation industries:
- Non-destructive testing including Fluorescent Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonic Testing and X-ray inspection
- Metal Finishing such as Passivation, Black Oxide, Anodizing, Chem-Film, Zn/Mn Phosphate, Electro Polish, and Chemical Milling
- Coatings such as Powder Coating, Teflon, Dry Film Lube, and Mil Spec Prime and Paint
- Precision Welding of materials from Aluminum to Titanium.
MIL holds many process certifications from the leaders in the above-mentioned industries, and is fully approved to the following quality standards:
- ISO9001, AS9100, Nadcap and Certified FAA Repair Station.
- Magnetic Inspection Laboratory, Inc. is located in Elk Grove Village, IL, mere minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- Prompt, efficient in-house turnaround
- Rockford customers receive overnight service, just as Chicagoland customers do.
- General office, sales, and quotes, or to arrange an informative plant tour: Call (847) 437-4488
For more information, request info here.
MIL was established in 1942 as a one-man operation performing magnetic particle examinations on parts for the U.S. Government. Over the years, additional services and personnel have been added to meet the needs of an expanding roster of clients.
Today, MIL serves a diverse clientele of local, national, and international companies.
Our overall vision encompasses the values of the past and incorporates technology of the future. It is our goal to provide the services you request to comply with your particular requirements.